Friday, June 4, 2010

June 3 Letter

To day is p-day so we went to the temple and did a session. We (not me) woke up late and then we had to go get a temple recommend from the class, and then one of my companions forgot theirs in the room so we had to go get that. But it was good exercise because we live on the 4th floor of our building and our classroom is on the 4th floor as well.

So the first two weeks have been great. I have gotten into a routine and love it. Mostly I hate Saturdays because they are the longest day and we spend 4 hrs planning for the week: Companionship, Personal and District. Then we go to lunch and then we have 5 hrs of study time then dinner, gym, and finally class where we act out pictures with out sign for 2 or 3 hrs. Anyway, that is not the most fun part of my day. I am preparing a musical number to try out with for a devotional or something. One of the Zone leaders plays the piano and he said that he would play for me.

If people ask how I'm doing tell them that other than the sleep deprivation, I am loving being a missionary. I need to focus more on study time but all in all I love it. I really am not missing home. I miss you food that's all, oh and being able to be alone, but oh well life goes on.

My ASL is getting much better I really don't know as much as you think I do but I'm learning a lot. my time is almost up for this week so know that I love you all and will send pictures soon.
~Sister Bennion

No comments: