Monday, June 14, 2010

June 10 Letter

I had a wonderful spiritual experience today I the temple. I felt the woman I went through for hold my hand. So I prayed about her and knew that she had accepted the Gospel. I can't wait to meet her some day. It was wonderful.

At our Sunday fireside Crawford Gates spoke, Vanja Watkins (I didn't realize how many songs she wrote that I love), and Bob Cundick. It was great. Vanja spoke the best, but I really enjoyed it. The MTC is putting together a choir and I'm trying out for it. I'll keep you posted on that.

Elder Hales spoke this week too. It was amazing. He talked a lot about listening to the spirit. He shared a story of when he was a mission president and a woman felt the spirit said you teach by the spirit, but the Elder just went on without saying anything. So, he cautioned us not to do that.

P-day is way too short! I love you dearly and do miss you, but not to the point of distracting me.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: