Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you for the picture. It was funny. I showed my zone leader and said “how rude they're having Pie pizza and bragging about that.” I got the package. Thank you. The pictures were great. We don't take a lot, let me change that, I don't take a lot of pictures here. I don't know why, but I don't. Today is p-day and sadly the temple was closed. So we are actually finished going to the temple here.

Today for the mission president's seminar we sang Jesus Once of Humble Birth. It was a really pretty arrangement of it. We are singing in quartets: Elder, Sister, Elder. It's kind of weird and we had such a small amount of space that we were touching, but we sounded good. I guess that's the most important thing. Well, as usual, time is running short. Thank you for your love and support.

Love you tons!
Sister Bennion

No comments: