Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10 Email

Week 4 is going well. I am the Senior companion again. I was the 1st week as well. I'm now hitting some struggles to learn the language and some of the suggestions from Preach My Gospel don't apply like reading books in my mission language... Anyway, I'm finding ways to learn and getting tutoring from one of our teachers, which has really helped.

Since I've been here we, all the missionaries, have had the opportunity to hear form two Apostles Elder Christoffersen, and Elder Hales. This has been wonderful. Also, on Sunday during our fireside we had some church composers come and speak to us. The first was the one who wrote the music to Our Saviors Love, the next was the woman who wrote the music to Latter-day Prophets and other primary songs and hymns and then Robert and Sister Cundick and yes, I did say hi. Sister Cundick said that she was hoping she'd see me while I was here.
Once again I feel like my computer time is going too quickly!

Love you all
Sister Bennion

No comments: