Monday, June 7, 2010

Another June 3 Letter

I only have 30 minutes a week on the computer, so it's easier if what's sent is short and only one email. As far as pictures, just send them. It's easier that way. Tell Lisa thank you for the picture of the girls.

I only get to do my morning exercises every other day because one companion refuses to exercise. So, we have to have one stay with her while the other goes with the Romanian sisters, but I have gym every day except p-day and Sunday and I'm getting more involved in four square. So, I do get worked fairly well!

I have some pictures but not many, so that's why you don't have any. My laundry turned out fine. So you taught me well. Any news on my car? If people want to email me have them use dearelder.com because I get those twice a day.

Did I tell you Elder and Sister Christofferson came and spoke to us on Tuesday? It was a wonderful surprise! They talked on mission work.

We (the sisters) have been trying to help our Elders shine and really become missionaries. This may sound harsh, but please don't take it as we don't love our Elders, because I know for a fact that I do. Our Elders are very immature! Not a huge surprise, but they are and we are trying to help them succeed. The Elders don't feel respected and that we talk down to them, not to them – and that's true sometimes, but not always. But it's important that we understand. We as sisters don't trust the Elders because they used our pasts against us. Anyway, that's not the point. Communication has completely broken down. This morning we had district inventory and just discussed everything and I think things will get better, but we shall see.

One more thing, please send more laundry soap. I only have enough for one more load of laundry and I love that my clothes still smell like home. One of my nylons, brand new, had a run it it from top to toe.

I got a package from Shelly, Eric and the boys today with Tinkerbell pens, Dr. Pepper jellybeans, a letter and a journal. If you hear from them, tell them thanks for me. I'll try to get a letter to them this week. I was told today that I can only write letters on p-day, so I'll only be able to email and write you once a week. Sorry, but I intend to follow the rules.

Tell everyone I love them. Well, until next week.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: