Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17 Email

This week has been a challenge because Sister Lovejoy has been sick and Sister Young is driving me crazy. Sister Lovejoy had some of the fluid in her inner ear get into places it's not supposed to be, so it made her really sick. Today is the fist day this week that she has felt good. We took her to the clinic yesterday morning and she got some medication, so she is doing better now. Sister Young on the other hand is totally into to self healing and and has no problem with telling me that I am weird because I don't believe in that. Then, one of the Elders from the referral center heard me talking about missing Dr. Pepper and he got me one. He is serving his mission here, so he can leave the MTC on p-day and yes, this Elder has a crush on me. He just dropped it off secretly in my class room so I couldn't refuse it. So I have a Dr. Pepper, but she keeps calling me a sinner to my face. I feel like she doesn't know were the line is.

On a happier note, I have really good news. The training for the new mission president is next week starting the 23-27 and they needed to put together an mtc choir of 36 voices. They held tryouts and everything and I made it in. So I have 9 songs to memorize by the 23rd and we will be singing this for the 12 apostles and the 1st presidency. I can not in words tell you the joy I felt when I opened the letter that said that I had made it in. I'm also singing on Sunday in Sacrament meeting so that is cool. Tell every one I love them.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: