Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week I Think 6 Maybe 5

Today started awesome! The choir performed today for 6 of the apostles today. President Eyring is speaking to the new mission presidents. We only get to walk in and sing and then leave but, none the less, it is still a very cool experience. Check the church news this week. We were told by the Mission President's wife, Sister Smith, that usually the choir is has a picture in the church news. So look, and if it does I would really like a copy of it.

This week has been an interesting one. My companionship is getting better. A lot of the problem is me, I'm sure that is a big surprise to you, but there you have it. I'm admitting that I am the problem here.

I heard form Bonnie yesterday that was cool. I really love her.

I am really struggling with the language right now because I came into the MTC knowing English sing, its called SEE sign. Anyway, I'm still trying and I will continue to improve. The teachers have said that we will have a moment in our lives when we all of the sudden realize how to accept the language, there hope is that we will have that moment here at the MTC. When I get home I will be so good at charades. I do a lot of becoming a picture and portraying it, so make a list of stories you want to see done in actions and I will show you all of them. We are preparing the Plan of Salvation to teach and it keep reminding me of Grandpa. I truly have a testimony of the plan.

I'll be sending some pictures soon so you can add to the blog visuals. Well, my time is again running short. I love you and miss you muchly, but I'm happy. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: