Monday, August 16, 2010

July 8 Letters

So this week I got a new companion the other Romanian district left on Monday and this sister is the only member of her district so President Born put us together her name is Leanne Fraser (Frazer is how you pronounce her Name) In Romaneste sister is Sora. She is from England, in a town called Staffordshire, which is near Derbyshire (Pemberley). So, she's seen a lot of Pride and Prejudice places. As you can see I'm Learning Romaneste along with ASL.

I got your package and your letter I also got a letter from Shelly. Your Pictures were great and I especially like the Addie Pictures the one in between the mattresses was my favorite. I got a cold this week so I bought some echinacea (spelling?) and Vitamin C and Cough drops so hopefully I'll get better soon I started the echinacea as soon as I first felt sick.

I should get My Travel orders soon so as soon I get it I will let you know all the information. We are allowed to call home from the airport, I'll only call if you want me to so it's up to you on that.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: