Monday, August 16, 2010

August 2 Letter

I am really busy learning the freeway system right now that I don't have time to read anything until night time any way. Night is really busy. So as much as I'd like to keep in touch or hear from you, I really don't have much time to do anything other than mission work because the field is really busy in comparison to the MTC. I'm not gonna lie it's a bit overwhelming being here and I find myself struggling because the MTC bubble is gone and now I walk into a store and see twilight things and I'm all about wanting that and then I realize that I can't but also I'm struggling with the work and language and all that. We did have a really good week or end of a week. I'm currently borrowing a blanket from one of my companions because there was not one provided for me and I have a pillow but it terrible.

Oh yeah, P-day is Monday. I get a full hour to e-mail and we have a member who lets us do laundry at her house so we do that and it's free which is as bonus so we do all our studying at her house and she feeds us too but sometimes it's gross. Please send me some recipes because I'm kind of like the only one who cooks here. One of my companions cooks, but the other not so much and tonight I'm making Mac and Cheese because both have never had homemade, so I'm excited for that.

Love,
Sister Bennion

No comments: