Thursday, July 17, 2008

Re Design!!!!

To Start I have the greatest sister in the whole world. It may sound like a I'm just saying this or brown nosing my sister but I'm not. Ali is the most talented graphic designer I have ever meet. No technically I never really met Ali or I just don't remember it cause I was a baby but I'm getting off the track. For those of you who know Ali and have seen her handy work in the world of graphic design you know that I'm not exaggerating she really is very talented. If you don't know Ali this new design for my blog is her handy work. So here is the Story, and sorry to mom I'm gonna stroke Ali's ego just a little bit right now. Every day one of the first things I do is check everybody's blog Michelle, Ali, Eric and Shelly, Anna, Emily, and Aria's well yesterday as I check Ali's blog he post said something to the effect of she was changing her blog location from live journal to blogger or blogspot I can't remember which it was. so I click on the link that she posted to her new blog and it was very Ali so If you would like to see it Her is the link Ali's Truth's, Universally Acknowledged So Seriously it's so cool!!! huh? So after I saw her blog being the little sister that I am wanted one not just like it but equally as cool, So I left a comment on her blog telling her how much I liked it but also that I want one. Now I don't know if this was because it was my birthday or if Ali just got board yesterday either way yesterday shortly after I got home from work Ali had maid and emailed this to me with the instructions of how to post it to my blog. She told me that she had set me an e-mail that I would love I thought that it was the the 20 free font e-mail that she sent me earlier in the day but so I didn't check my e-mail until later and once I did one I was taken back because this is so perfect for me and two I couldn't believe that she did that all in one day because to me that looked like it would have taken like years or at least day's to do be cause it's so cool!!!! Anyway after I opened it she helped me put all the information in to the the links or html code in the the code for the original blog. but seriously this is so friggen fantastic!!!!! Any who I Hope you all love it as much as I do!!! and...........


Thank you Ali!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anneliese said...

To be honest, the design took me 20 minutes to do. It was finding the right pictures that took about an hour. Thanks for the praise. I'm going to work on it more at home and get it so that it looks good on any screen.

Shelly! said...

Too cute!

I agree 100% with your comments about Ali's talent. Which are further emphasized by the fact that this only took her 20 minutes :)

Love you V! Hope you had a swell birthday!

Emily Twede said...

Your blog is SO cute, very you!! I am in town by the way. Call or text me if you get a chance 408-470-8128. We should get together sometime:)