Sunday, July 6, 2008

Former Friends part 2

So this is the follow up to the original Former Friends post.

I was unable to attend Courtney's birthday celebration after all and both Ilse and Courtney understood and didn't hold it against me for not coming. Anyway so the real reason of this is that I had a incident in the shower yesterday morning before I continue I need you all to know that I am fine, so as I was drying off yesterday I got a little dizzy and passed out. I think I bumped my head on the edge of the glass, and hit my arm on the hand held sprayer, at least I assume this is what happened when I came to I was on the floor my arm was on the tiles where my shampoo was may other hand on the floor with my towel wrapped around it, and later I found that I have bump on a straight line down my right eye up to my hair line. Needless to say it really freaked me out so I called my mom and we decided that it was best that I stay home today just to be safe. So when I told Courtney and Ilse that I was unable to come the were fine once I told them why and they just wanted me to make sure I was fine, so they were very kind and in fact Courtney called later to check up on me which I thought was very kind. Mom and I talked about it and figured that I passed out from a potassium deficiency because I am on a drug that is know to lower your potassium and Mom knew that Grandma Darlin had been known to pass out do to low potassium so mom quickly brought me a banana and told me that I should eat at least one a day. So other than a constant feeling of constant nausea I felt fine for the rest of the day. No Dizzy spells no more passing out. it was a little frightening incident none the less. as off today I am feeling just fine so no worries.

No comments: