Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School

So My politics class is the one class I always dread but some how I always leave fasinated with it. Today we started history and religion and how it shaped our Government. I found this class very interesting because we put the time line together form 10,000 BC to 1700 AD Pre-American government. I don't think I'm ever going to be excited to go to class but I hope I will always leave fansinated with our government and the history of it.

On another note I am doing an 8 page paper on the patriate act so if you have informaton or articles, etc. please let me know what or where they are.

Wish me luck my first signing test is tomorrow I think I will do well even though my finger spelling and comprehension is slow.

Oh oh oh I made $20 in commission this week all in one day.

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

Bravo! $20 is an awesome start!

As for the rest, all I can say is call Eric.