Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cool things

So for those of you who watched the video I hope you enjoyed it. I really want to get Jimmy Kimmel's response to that video but for some reason I can't seem to get it on I'll keep trying but If I can't get it to show up I'll post a link to it.

Here are some resent iGoogle Treasures.

Now don't be a prude with this Picture!!! I love these. If you stair at this like you would a magic eye image the text will also pop out but really if it takes you a while to see the words get your eyes checked.



You may be a redneck if you ever used a toilet brush as a back scratcher.

This is a sign that you've had to much to drink!
Message in a Bottle! ;)

If you don't see the Dolphins you have a dirty mind!!!!!


who's Mad? I think they both are

Back away from the image a squint and they Switch I like this one.

No comments: