Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So! I have about 3 weeks left before I leave the MTC. I'm excited and sad. I'm trying to avoid drama, but it seems to find me. One of our Elders may be sent home because he is immature and really not ready to be here and he's really arrogant about his signing skills. Don't get me wrong, he is really talented, I just struggle because he puts me and my skills down. President Born is at a loss as well. He asks us (the Sisters) every Sunday how the district is and about each Elder specifically and nothing changes for the better. Everything seems to get worse. He has talked to each of them individually, as a group, he's had our Zone leaders talk to them and nothing is working. What I find interesting is that our entire Zone has noticed and said something to President Born. I thing God is really teaching me patience.

No comments: