Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hiking Salt Lake Overlook

This Summer I had a goal to go hiking as much as possible and since I have Big Brother who likes Hiking we try to go every week. Thursday June 25th I had off work and so Ry Ry and I went up Millcreek Canyon to the Salt Lake Overlook and it was beautiful. I Forgot to bring a snack and so Ry gave me one of his sandwiches. Because it was an odd day we were able to bring the dogs and they had a great time. This Hike is 2.5 miles up but it was totally worth it there are I think 13 switchbacks to the top and it's switchbacks all the way.
Ry Ry and Me loving the fruits of our labor.
I did it Wahoo!!! and I made it in one piece that's More improtant and I didn't fall some times I fall on hikes and the person I'm with has to help me a lot.

No comments: