Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I hate these so don't anyone tag me this is the only one I will do!!!!!
Lucky you Anna ;)

Four Jobs I've had:

1. Special Ops Paint Ball-Accountant
2. Moran Eye Center- Associate Accountant
3. Union- Accounting Clerk and Customer Service Rep
4. Colliers Commerce- Accounting Clerk

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Grease
2. Sydney White
3. Sweeney Todd
4. Rocky Horror Picture Show

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. South East Corner of the South East Bedroom
2. Down Stairs Make Shift Bedroom
3. South West Corner of the South East Bedroom
4. East side of the South East Bedroom

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Moonlight

Four Places I've been:
1. California
2. Washington (the state)
3. Illinois
4. Texas


Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. UPS
2. Cindy
3. Brad
4. Sallie Mae

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Mom's Mac and Cheese
2. Mom's Continental Chicken
3. Mom's Romops
4. Sweet and Sour Chicken at Pei Wei

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Wester Europe (France, Italy, Germany, Spain)
2. England
3. Washington D.C.
4. Mane

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Adeline Joy
2. Cleetus ;)
3. Breaking Dawn
4. Twilight the movie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww, Addie Joy is looking forward to meeting you too =)