Sunday, March 2, 2008

A New Thing

Okay so I finally decided to start the whole blogging thing but I will warn you that I will not be very consistent because that is not me.

So to catch you all up on me I am finishing my semester at ITT Tech and then I'll be starting a new one without a break sucky huh? however that's life. For those of you who don't know I am planning to, once I finish my bachelors Degree int accounting, go back to school in sign language and become a translator. This is obviously a new development but one that I am extremely excited for. I have recently discovered that I have a talent for signing and it is one I want to cultivate.

As most of you know I worked for the University of Utah Moran Eye Center. Well I don't work there any more I quite there because I couldn't stand my boss he to put it lightly was a male chauvinistic pig and a few other things that I could say but I won't because that will not be putting it lightly. One good thing came form working there though I was able to get a better job, better pay, better opportunity, much better boss, and much more relaxed environment. I now work for Special Ops Paintball. I love this place it is a great place to work.

Well that's all for this post I'll keep you all as up to date as I can but for now.......later.

No comments: